Happy Friday everyone! Let’s get our happy hour on with these sweet sips….
I love to drink can-rasberry juice, but what do I like (LOVE) even more? Mixing it with tequila in these fantastic Frozen Cran-Raspberry Margaritas…here’s a little Instavideo of me shooting these beauties.
Hope your week was great! Mine was lots of work mixed with a whole lot of play time too. I’m having some girlfriends over tonight & these margaritas are totally on the menu!
All you need is can-raspberry juice, tequila, fresh lime & flake salt (to rim the glass) & some agave.
Around here in Telluride it flips from warm spring temperatures to breezy winter ones in minutes. I might be wearing a tee shirt when I sip this on my deck or a down jacket…all depends.
No matter what…the great views here in the mountains & this drink equals complete bliss!
Have a most wonderful weekend friends! xo
- 2 salt rimmed, chilled glasses
- 4 ounces Patron Resposado
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries
- 8 ounces cran-raspberry juice
- juice from 1/2 lime
- agave to sweeten if desired
- lime wedges for edge of glasses
- Blend all on a smoothie setting in your blender. Sweeten to taste.